Old December 10th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
pecan[_3_]

Default Can someone help me with a pattern?

Barbara wrote:
pecan wrote:
It's been a good few years since I last posted here! Since then much
has happened, including a new nephew.

I've spent the entire day today searching for an interesting pattern
for a 2-year old boy, and haven't found anything that "speaks to me".
Does anyone have a pattern for me - preferably something with a cable
- aran - or at least something just plain interesting. I'm an
advanced knitter, btw. And I have two weeks to do something for
Christmas.

Catherine

http://www.knittingpatterncentral.co...s_clothing.php

Barbara

And there it was - the perfect pattern!
http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/...s+for+Kids.htm

I spent the entire freaking day searching for Toddler's outfits!

Thanks. Guess i'll have to post my progress, now?

Catherine