Old December 10th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default Can someone help me with a pattern?

"Barbara" wrote in message
lucretia borgia wrote:
On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:20:53 -0500, Barbara
opined:

pecan wrote:
It's been a good few years since I last posted here! Since then much
has happened, including a new nephew.

I've spent the entire day today searching for an interesting pattern
for a 2-year old boy, and haven't found anything that "speaks to me".
Does anyone have a pattern for me - preferably something with a cable -
aran - or at least something just plain interesting. I'm an advanced
knitter, btw. And I have two weeks to do something for Christmas.

Catherine

http://www.knittingpatterncentral.co...s_clothing.php

Barbara

Great site !

Here is another good site

http://www.knitting-crochet.com/antiqueknitting.html

Barbara

I recognized a couple of the patterns in the knittingpatterncentral site
from a book I had. I just gave it away last year when I got rid of a ton
of old knitting books.

Lucille