Old January 23rd 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default HELP if you can!

On Jan 22, 12:53*pm, Leah wrote:
On 21 Jan 2008 23:10:19 GMT,

(sueimpe) wrote:
WAIT!! When do I bring the yarn back for the next knit stitch? After the
purl, or after the slip?

Most instructions will tell you to slip knitwise or purlwise. *I found
it's often hidden in the basic description and not repeated in the
actual shorthand of the pattern as "special instructions" or "notes".
If you are slipping purlwise, the yarn comes to the front before you
slip and goes back immediately after if the next st is a K. *

HTH. *

Leah *

With Three Biblical Ladies helping you ,, i hope you will be happilly
and easily find the courage to finnish it !!!
mirjam