Old August 30th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default Thanks to all that helped!!

Ann wrote:
Hello ladies! I posted a question regarding a baby cardigan I was
working on about 2 months ago. I finally finished it last weekend and
It turned out perfect. (I took 2 months because I didn't wanna join the
pieces.)

So, I'd like to thank everyone that helped me. Here's a photo of the
finished product. Plus some mittens I whipped up from the excess yarn I
had.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3...0/DSC04474.jpg

What beautiful work, we all love it when some one checks back in.

Thank you so much for showing us your beautiful work.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail