Old November 14th 04, 08:00 PM
muse9

Ohhh - I've not heard this - is the thread chemically treated or something?
I have read about possible problems with getting tiny fingers caught but
these quilts are not for babies and I hoped that would not be an issue.
However I am concerned if there is a problem if it goes in their mouth - I
don't think that would happen with my almost 3 year old DGS but you never
know.

Thanks for the warning - does anyone else know anything about this?

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote in message
I'm not keen on using any monofiliment thread on quilts intended for
children!! Someone somewhere told me it is not safe in case they get it in
their mouths!! Estelle