Old October 17th 04, 01:16 AM
CrystalLuv

Thank you Kandice

I wanted to let you know my website link has changed (been updated and
shortened). The link to my revised website Adorned Clay Jewels (on
your links page is at the bottom of the polymer clay category last
name Vainio) has been closed and changed to: http://www.acjewels.com
OR http://acjewels.com (either one will work). Thanks again, D.Jean

P.S. I get to try glass bead making tomorrow on a hot head torch...

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message ...
I love the Christmas lights. All of the metallic stuff, too - wonderful!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Some of the Safari Animal Prints (Tile Beads) and Christmas Light Bulb
beads are ending soon. The colors on the Christmas lights are bolder
and brighter (primary colors) than I made over the past few years (I
usually made deeper metallics). The bulb beads are drilled to winning
bidder's specs (I have drilled so many in the past that it is a
breeze). I hope you take a peek. Thanks, D.Jean

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ZclayQ2djewels

Web Site: http://acjewels.com