Old December 27th 03, 06:12 PM
Jalynne

it's the pinked edge that makes it easier, so i'd assume the rotary cutter would work
just as well. Just try it on a scrap or two, see what happens. I'm sure whoever
came up with the tip (i just passed it along...lol) experimented until she figured
that one out in the first place. Good luck, and let us know how it comes out.
--
Jalynne

"Joan8904" wrote in message
The message here earlier about pinking the edges of curved applique pieces
seems to be a very good idea. I don't have pinking shears, so I was wondering
how would they compare to a pinking blade for a rotary cutter? Either seems
do-able, but which works better?

TIA,
joan
joan o'reilly