Old July 10th 03, 06:13 PM
Chryse

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message ...
I dont have any transparent clay to work with at the moment so im just going
to guess how its done. At least.. this is what I would try. I would make two
different colored snakes, thin, and twist them lightly together. Cure. Cover
in a sheet of translucent. Cover with the second spiral... since I love the
spiral of black with a gold back i would make the black/gold part by
rolling out thin sheets of each color. Lay the sheets together and run thru
the machine once again. Cut nice narrow strips of that and run them around
the transparent in a spiral. Roll it gently to sink the spiral into the
trans. ... Does it sound like it would work?
Diana

Nope. Not what I did. Hehehe.