Old November 23rd 03, 08:49 PM
-SP-

"Peter W. Rowe" pwrowe@ixDOTnetcomDOTcom wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:45:54 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry
(Tasha) wrote:

However, I've now been asked to turn out a whole lot more of

identical
pieces, and I'm thinking that there must be a better way than

cutting
up rings.

You're right, there are better ways.

snipped excellent info

Peter, there is something else about the original image - to me, it
looks as though it could be some kind of black line under a dome of
coloured clear material, even a coloured glass cab maybe? The cartoon
image, with its highlights and reflections, looks like this to me. I'm
just thinking of the rings that may be produced here, gotta get it
right first.

-SP-

Peter Rowe