Old February 21st 04, 11:18 PM
Mary in Oregon

That will be wonderful. I will be making one as a hug quilt using bright
spring colors and flower prints.

--
Mary
"Judy Kerr" wrote in message
I'll be starting one for my DSF as soon as the fabric arrives. He loves
jigsaw puzzles and I'll be using tonals interspersed with themed fabrics
representing some of his interests - mathematics (professor of - I'm using
Mrs Nelsons Flashcards), fishing, classical music (found a great one with
composers names all over it), leaves (he's always moaning about having to
rake the leaves in the garden), football!... that sort of thing. I can't
wait to get started!

Judy in UK

--
Remove NOSPAM to reply

"Mary in Oregon" wrote in message
Has anyone started one? I had fabric pulled to start one but got side
tracked when I had to make a hug quilt for a friend. Finished that top
today (square in a square with hummingbird focus print). Next week it's

back
to the jigsaw.

--
Mary