Old April 19th 14, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Jean McIntosh Ltd. needlework patterns

On Wednesday, May 24, 2000 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Paul & Christine wrote:
Years ago I was able to purchase needlework patterns by Jean McIntosh.
They came in a cellophane wrapped package with a tartan background a
picture of the pattern. The one pattern I am still in possession of
says that they were printed/made in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I've done web
searches and phone book searches but have been unable to locate them.
Has anyone seen or know anything about them. I live in Kitchener,
Ontario now and there a only 2 needlework shops in this area (that I
know of) as a source of info and they have been of no help.

Christine

Are you still there? A friend of mine died and left me her sewing supplies and it includes a dozen Jean McIntosh petit point kits. I'm putting them on eBay for a small price each. Just do a search on "Jean McIntosh petit point" and they should come up. If they don't sell, I'll re-run them. - Desmond