Old January 20th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Sterling

Default Website review sought - comments invited

wrote in message

Ditto the cute fonts that you chose.

There was a cute font used on this site? Really? I didn't see it... wanna
know why? Cause I don't have that specific font loaded in my font file and
I suspect that most people wont have that font loaded either. If you want
to quote w3 standards, then you should already know that the use of a
"special" font in web design is a major No-No. Just because your page
validates does not make the format/layout correct - it only means that your
code is correct in the manner that you are using it. I'll take Abrasha's
web site any day over this one. Better design, better navigation, better
content and outstanding jewelry.

Too cluttered to read.

Scrap your site and start over.

I have to agree Lisa. The site has no structure, the content is a jumble of
paragraphs that for the most part I didn't read because lets face it,
everyone skims the surface until they find something of interest. This site
just doesn't hold my interest enough to venture down past the fold.