Old September 30th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Sarit Wolfus

Default adjustable bracelet

On Sep 30, 4:36 am, "Sterling" wrote:
yeah, I got the same impression. Bead weavers and the like use the term
"patterns" when referring to instructions. Somehow, I just don't see a
metalsmith using the same term.

Sterling

: She asked for a pattern, which implies beading. I could be wrong, but
: she hasn't complained.
: --
: Marilee J. Layman
:http://mjlayman.livejournal.com

I also got the same impression. Also, when you google for "adjustable
bracelet pattern", the results are mostly beaded bracelets. Of corse,
one could just use the patterns therein...
Another link that could be useful for answering Gwen's question is:
http://www.wigjig.com/bracelet.htm
Sarit.
http://sarit-jewelry.com