Old April 5th 05, 02:52 AM
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Acquiring chemicals can be difficult. I needed a small amount of silver=20
nitrate. Ebay worked quite well for me in this regard. You may need to=20
check the listings for a few weeks though. I THINK there is now a place=20
where you can list REQUESTS for items as well. good luck!

Carl
1 Lucky Texan

Charlie wrote:
I give up! I can only find this stuff from one place and they want to =

sell
me a kilo at a time (at =A3101 for the privilege)! I only need a cup o=

r two
for now just to see how this etching silver thing works and hopefully m=

ake a
few birthday and Christmas presents!
=20
Can anyone shed some light on a good UK supplier that will sell me just=

little and not try and rip me off?
=20
Charlie.
=20