Old April 26th 15, 01:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default Retired

Congratulations. You can still stay in touch with your co-workers and
stitching is so much fun. You will find yourself busier now than before.
Sharon in MN

"bobbieviorritto" wrote in message
Dear friends,
Yesterday I retired from my job as a bridal alterationist. After 20 years
at Modern Bride & Formal Shop my fibromyalgia and other health issues have
gotten the better of me making it difficult to do the job i loved with my
co-workers that were like family to me. I will miss the book discussions
and fun, the sorrows shared and divided, the joys and triumphs celebrated.

Perhaps I will be able to start stitching again. I still have WIPS and
UFOs hanging around

Bobbie V.