Old August 23rd 12, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default My picutre

Thanks
I don't think the feathers turned out exactly what I wanted but it is
stunning. Michaels did a great job actually a friend that works there took
it apart after it was framed because the feathers were wrong. But they have
a camera and it shows what it looks like framed and I had to buy it. My son
picked out the mats and frame. Its huge compared to the actual size. Fly
fishing feathers.
Thanks
Donna
"ndjoan" wrote in message
On 8/22/2012 4:22 PM, Donna D. wrote:
I got my picutre of magical night on rctnp.
I will see if I can get the other 2 I have up later.
Thanks
Donna

That is *so* cool, Donna!

--