Old January 3rd 12, 12:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

Default Have you ever wanted to give away all your needlework gear?

WE all have times we feel we can`t touch our work tools and
materials ,
Do not give away all of it , but use the time to reorganize all you
have.
i have at such times gone through my books and mags , and culled out
those i haven`t used nor needed for years, and put those in a box
aside to be given , exchanged with other fiberartists.
I am constantly sharing with others materials of all sorts, also get
materials tools from others.
i am trying to use up older materials in anyway possible ,,
mirjam