Old April 24th 11, 07:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

Default dongle

Ron Anderson wrote:
"Mary Cardakaris" wrote in message
I have a Hus Designer1 embroidery machine and to access
the software I need a
parrarell port on my laptop which I do not have,I have
tried usb adaptors but the
software does not recognize them.I have been told by
the company that all I
can do is upgrade and+ $, which I am trying to avoid if
I can. Thank you in advance
Mary.C

This may be worth a try.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...a1 1cf684416b

Useful link Ron. In my case I had to find a USB-to-serial
converter, and it took my three tries to finally find one
which worked so I could hook up my computer to my Singer
XL5000 and the PSW box. And every time I unplug the USB
cable, I have to re-install the USB drivers. But it's worth
it! :-)

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx