Old May 11th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Sharon Hays

Default Fabric inventory software recommendations?

Smokey wrote:

While I appreciate the recommendations of Excel (I have made up several
for my own use) I am not looking for something for myself . I am looking
for a program for a non-computer enthusiast who doesn't want to dink with
this and tweak with that like one must do on Excel.

Thanks for your suggestion but I am still looking if anyone has any ideas.
Back in the better days of PCs you could find lots of great DOS programs
at flea markets for fabric inventories but , of course, we've all become
so spoiled with $150 software that is absurdly license and write protected
that those great little programs on floppy disks are now, sadly, obsolete.

Not free, but http://www.wildginger.com/products/stitchnstash.htm It's $30.
I've not used it, but I have heard good things about it.

Sharon

--
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and just annoys the
pig.