Old September 15th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Miyuki Glass Drops

OMG! It looks like YARN!! I can believe how many beads that must be.

Those clear ones call to me... despite the fact that I don't bead (I just
collect! :-)

alison

Doesn't it? If there's one benefit of buying beads this way, it's that
it's already pre-strung and you could spray glue it to Christmas balls
or something, although I don't know how well the thread would hold up
over time. I'd have to invest in a bead spinner before restringing.

The silver ones are really nice. They're transparent and crystal lined.
They look a lot nicer than just plain silver beads - they seem to catch
the light better.

Best,
Christine