Old August 31st 03, 08:21 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:31:54 -0400, Pat in Virginia
wrote:

Elena: Funny! You forgot, on RCTQ we'd also have:
6 to ask about how big to make a quilt for a light bulb changer
4 to ask for source of pattern for light bulb block, no applique
2 to ask for source of template for light bulb block, only
applique
1 to brag that she has ligth bulb motif FQ in her stash, so this
makes her post ON topic ... and I am she!

Hey Pat - I have that fabric too! Got it from Connecting Threads about
3 years ago!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK