Old December 1st 03, 06:12 PM
Sorceress

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply opined thusly:

From: (emer)

Haing sorted out the type of tree when do you start decorating for
christmas. ..........

Dare you ask??? Lesse -- DH take the week of Thanksgiving off so all
of the
outside is done and the lights go on by 6:00PM on thanksgiving night.
Inside, I spend Friday putting away all of the T-day stuff, the autumn
village and all of the other autumn decorations. That means Saturday
after Thanksgiving -- regardless of the date -- is when we start to
decorate the inside of the house.

[snipped]

The Griswalds down the street have had their 3.78 million mini-lights up and
on for at least a week now.

After deep discussions with himself, we plan on decorating for the season
this year for a change. I shall put a nicely embellished sign on my door
reading: "Saturnalia pygarum vapularum habete." (Have a kick-ass Saturnalia).

--Regards
--Anne