Old December 13th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
news.optonline.net

Default meeting an old sweater

What a wonderful story! Yes, it is nice that the sweater warms so many
people, and it is also nice of you to share the story with us.
Lisa in NJ

"mirjam" wrote in message
Before my late mother died , about 18 years ago she knitted a friend
of her`s a sweater , about 2 years ago i met the sweater = i mean i
met a woman , who wore that sweater , but she wasn`t my mother` s
friend .. but her family name was the same. It turned out she was the
daughter in law of my mother friend who also dies by that time.
Last week i met the sweater again , this time a young unknown woman
was wearing it ... i probed and yes she was the great daughter of the
woman who recieved it ..
I thought how nice it was the sweater still warms people so many years
after my mother died,
mirjam