Old December 13th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default meeting an old sweater

Before my late mother died , about 18 years ago she knitted a friend
of her`s a sweater , about 2 years ago i met the sweater = i mean i
met a woman , who wore that sweater , but she wasn`t my mother` s
friend .. but her family name was the same. It turned out she was the
daughter in law of my mother friend who also dies by that time.
Last week i met the sweater again , this time a young unknown woman
was wearing it ... i probed and yes she was the great daughter of the
woman who recieved it ..
I thought how nice it was the sweater still warms people so many years
after my mother died,
mirjam