Old November 15th 09, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default New rain days

I would like do a little more 2stranded color work this winter.
This last I did was for my sister.

Dennis

How wonderful Dennis , that you do things for others ,,
What kind of stranded 2 color work did you do ? i love mixing colors
the more the better .
just saw i have loads of Brick collored threads , maybe enough for a
new vest [ for me] it seems so useful. i have already knitted for
somebody else from this kind of wool, maybe i should mix knitting and
crochet to make it more interesting [ for me to worl on] ?
mirjam