Old November 15th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default New rain days

mirjam wrote:
We are into a new Rainy Days group , in which is always wonderful to
grab one`s knitting and knit happily .
just now i knit an artwork for an exhibition . and sort of `found`
`lmost` finnished light green vest that will be hopefully finished
this week,,,,
i am doing my utmost best to work onfinnishing my stash[es] and not
even going near my wool shop ....
mirjam

Our local group has finished making for the mission in Rockford, IL.

I have two baby blankets almost finished.

I continue making caps for next year.

I really enjoyed making so many socks this year.

I would like do a little more 2stranded color work this winter.
This last I did was for my sister.

Dennis