Old October 17th 05, 05:36 AM
extremevalues

Default First Guild Meeting

Tricia,

Is this a small group or large? If it is a large group I suggest that
you get involved in one of the smaller groups that meet weekly or
bi-weekly.. if they have them. Getting involved with a small group 20
makes quilting so much more fun! I have made the best friends ever
through the local quilting guilds and my quilting group at church! You
needn't worry, you have something in common, that will make the
communication just flow. If someone doesn't ask you about what you are
doing, you will just have to ask them! Or ask for help, I find that
everyone is interested if you ask for thier opinion.

Carol in TX
need therapy? Make a quilt!