Old November 21st 17, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

Default A finish!

On 11/20/2017 3:43 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
Yaaay! I finished my Victorian House, washed & ironed it and dropped it
off at Michael's, where the frame has been waiting for about 2 weeks. I
should get it back in a day or 2. Will post pics of it in rctnp next week.

Next up: Independence Day, a canvas piece of fireworks. I put the
first stitches in that at lunch today.
http://www.laurajperindesigns.net/Im...ollection.html
I'm doing it on black canvas.

I have always loved that piece. Should look great on black.

It's not going to be as portable as my cs, so I'll be starting a small
travel piece, Mini Spring sampler by Teresa Wentzler:
http://www.patternsonline.com/Patter...t.aspx?P=30860

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving all!

Nancy