Old June 7th 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default Hi from Marisa

(((((Kalera)))))

"Kalera" wrote in message
Thank you all very much!

I am considering today a big day in the beginning of my recovery from
loss and grief, and I have an appointment with my therapist this
evening. Last week also heard the death knell in a relationship with a
wonderful man I love dearly and hoped to spend the rest of my life
with; however, we each trigger each others issues in ways that neither
of us are ready to deal with yet. I am profoundly sad, and losing hope
for us at the same time as losing Sooz and my uncle felt like another
death, but I am finally ready to let go and move on.