Old November 28th 05, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Craftkitten status

Hi

Well surgery is over and glad about that.

I think the doctor knows me as I have a cast on instead of ....

(wrestle for keyboard)

DH now taking the key board away from the stubborn one
and yes the doctor knows that our CraftKitten is trouble as this hand
is totally imobilized (there's a thumb in there somewhere) vs just a
bandage and the brace on the right wrist.

of course now she's laughing now that I've taken over

an example of her stuborness, last night she pretended to be the
MadHattress as she started and completed a toque which lots of
intensity, wish I could have recorded it as it was a sight. I think
she's counting this one for December.

She'll be reading, and I think I might have to just to make sure she
isn't missbehaving... much.

Chaos Adventurer
(CraftKitten's DH)
Darlene in Toronto