Old October 30th 03, 02:01 AM
Diana Curtis

Congratulations!
You may find one at a good price, too, if you find a mislabled
Featherweight. I see them all the time. The seller doesnt know what they
have. Of course, I see a lot of non Featherweights that are listed as FWs.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
news
Hi All:

After the last discussion on Featherweights I decided it was time for
me to spring for one. I watched the auctions for a week to get an
idea as to what they sell for in what condition. Over the weekend,
most went for $350-$400. Well, I got a real beauty today for $295.00.
You can see her at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tegory=60 5&r
d=1

I think one of the keys to getting a good deal on a Featherweight is
to find an auction that ends on a weekday and not a weekend. And,
even better if it ends during the day. I had to bid while I was at
work, and there was still someone else bidding, but I got it for my
price of under $300.

I'm so excited. I can hardly wait until she gets here.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat