Old February 7th 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
d5f7-tempo

Default Kitty cat hats

Linda D. wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone knows of a site that has a free Kitty Cat
Hat pattern for a child? It was a style of hat very popular for
little girls back in the 50's and 60's, and seems to have resurfaced
again. I've done a search and only come up with with variations on
the hat like this one:
http://www.blueskyalpacas.com/patter...atterns_ID=127
But, it's not quite what I'm looking for. My LYS also had a kitty
hat, but I didn't like the two seams down the back below the ears.

I have a feeling the pattern was in an old Patons leaflet, anyone
remember it?

thanks, Linda D. in B.C., Canada

Ha ha ha...when I saw this subject line I thought it was about knitting
hats for cats to wear and I couldn't imagine how you would get a cat to
keep it on, or even get it on without scratching you!

Probably because I was just reading a Knitting Daily post about sweaters
for dogs.