Old March 12th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

Default How do I replace sponge brake on Zippy 90 please ?

On 3/12/2011 2:12 PM, judy p2 wrote:
Gee. I am sure glad to see some action in here..
I have 3 Bonds, and just got a Brother..I may need help one of these
days..I did find help here when I was trying to get my Bond going.. Have
made a lot of sweaters and afghans on the Bond..Not got a stitch off the
Brother, yet.. I do have the manual..
judy

Check Youtube, as well. There are some great little videos of how-to-do
various things on various machines. A real wealth of easily assimilated
information.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com