Old October 31st 04, 08:35 PM
starlia

Kandice,

I could say they are horrible and I would be in line to take them off your
hands so you don't have to see them but I would be lying. They are great
and look good as a set.

That one bead is delicious that took you an hour to create. Egads! I'm
drooling all over my keyboard and it can't be replaced easily.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
They are. I am mulling it over. I have them strung in a set, but am not
convinced I want to offer them that way. Each individual bead is good, I
think, and some of them are really wonderful, but I am not so sure they
look good as a set.

Here are some pics:

http://www.lampwork.net/cocoamint1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/cocoamint2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/cocoamint3.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/cocoamint4.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/cocoamint5.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/cocoamint6.jpg

What do you all think?

The one thing that turned out the best was this one bead that took me
about an hour:

http://www.lampwork.net/mintfloral1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/mintfloral2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/mintfloral3.jpg

It's really large. I don't think I am going to sell it. But I feel like
I hit a turning point with this - I have the desire to make more encased
florals.
It's surprising - and not at all the direction I was planning on going,
but hey, sometimes the Muse has something else in store.

It's been a very tough week for me personally, so beads are few and far
between. I am expecting to have more this week, but it may take awhile.

Thanks for the kind words and for looking at the beads. I really
appreciate everyone's time!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Arent they cool, YET!!!?????
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"Margie" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:09:21 -0700, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

I worked with copper green, dark sage and the
handmixed brown. They're in the kiln now - I can't wait to get them
out.
Thanks for the suggestion!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....where are they????

--
Margie
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our