Old October 30th 04, 06:20 AM
Jalynne

Hehehehheheheh rubbing hands together I can hardly wait. Hurry up and
coooooooooooool!!!
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I had a fun torch session today - scrolling! I took Sooz's (and others)
suggestion and ran with it. It was hard at first sticking with one basic design
for the whole day, but I added variation by doing some spacers and making some of
the scrolled beads into cubes. And I did a little variation on the scrolling, too.
I worked with copper green, dark sage and the handmixed brown. They're in the kiln
now - I can't wait to get them out. Thanks for the suggestion!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs