Old August 16th 15, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Tolkien Charts

On Thursday, November 20, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum wrote:
Just to let you all know how things are progressing since this idea came
up a month ago.....
We have acquired permission from the Tolkien estate to create my images
into cross stitch! Look for these to come out in the spring ...I will
need the time to do them justice as anyone who has read the books knows
the detailed discriptions are too wonderful to overlook.
We are thrilled to have been chosen to do this....
Any suggestions will be welcome...remember I lean towards the peaceful
mystical images.
Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum

Please oh please do Rivendell! I have wanted to work that for the longest time!