Old June 22nd 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sandy Bell

Default Dimples Designs - New Designs!

On Jun 22, 10:59*am, Fran wrote:
I was browsing Hoffman's June listing and saw two new designs by
Terrance Nolan. *They are really nice flower designs and look to be a
new direction for him. *I'm going to have to find who's got them. *

Like as though I need more patterns..... *

*Fran

One can never have too many patterns Fran! When I first got my craft
room I had one drawer with kits, that then there was the drawer with
just patterns.....I'll be dead 10 years before I can possibly get them
done! lol :-))

Sandy