Old April 4th 04, 12:31 AM
S Viemeister

Shannon wrote:

Does anyone possibly know what the funny shaped metal piece, underneath the
garter carriage (Brother KG95) that rides along the top of the needles is
called? It has 4 tabs on it that snap onto the carriage. I'm not sure how it
happened but mine got badly bent. I straightened it as best I could, have
used it all day but it just mangled again. I had an awful time getting the
carriage off of the machine and managed to mangle a few needles in the
process. I have to look for a new one but need to know what it's called.

I don't have the parts manual for the 95, but the 88/89 should be similar -
is it possibly the G-carriage foot?
If you could scan it, and put it on a website (or email it to me) I could
check the diagrams.

Sheila