Old March 30th 05, 06:30 PM
Irene Scott

Be aware this is truly a global newsgroup and the poster may not live in
the same time zone as you.

Also, different 'ways' of reading or posting to newsgroups will affect
'when' a post shows up. For example, posting via the Google interface
is amazingly time consuming, new posts can take up to a day or more to
appear!

Just saying the poster probably didn't see your apology before they
posted their message.

SewFunSewCrazy wrote:

Okay. I apologized three hours before your posted!!.

Have lurked and read quite a few times over the past few years. I have
even bought a basic sewing machine for my Daughter from a nice lady
that posted it here. I also took a few minutes to check out more in
depth messages. I guess *cat bowling* would be considered MORE sewing
related than an Embroidery Machine that a person who SEWS may like to
purchase. I know I am more interested in sewing machines for sale than
cat games, but I guess it depends who is posting.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9b b9c6755ddb

I am sure the above has irritated you also, so I will apologize again.

Happy day. Jaime