Old July 3rd 04, 06:39 PM
Su/Cutworks

Actually Su, Boca Loca in Bloomington is gone. Jerri is a friend of my

ex's
and she closed the store because it was too hard to try to keep her hand
in...most of the staff was IU students. Then, once her husband came back
from Iraq, she really wants to concentrate on the marriage.

Oh, dear. I saw an ad for it in a recent mag so presumed it was still
there.

We were at Opie Taylor's at the beginning of the year, and though Matt's
parents still really like it, we weren't thrilled with it...and Matt's

lived
in Bloomington for most of his life, so he has been there a lot.

My ex is from Bloomington, I lived there for ten years-ish, and have some
good memories of the place although at heart I'm really a Badger even though
I was born a Hoosier. It's been a while and I can't remember the name of
the place but when I lived there someone opened a restaurant in an old
garage, it was great with all the original lighting and some of the fixtures
still there. I'm sure there are many changes, it's always the way.

At the Trojan Horse...a chicken gyro and some fries!! I don't know if

the
Runcible Spoon is still there...I don't remember it.

The Spoon was a small place, near the Whole Food health store and opposite
one of the parking garages. It was a staple for the older folk who'd been
in Bloomington for ages. Ahhh. memories....

-Su