Old July 3rd 04, 05:47 PM
lgreene

Actually Su, Boca Loca in Bloomington is gone. Jerri is a friend of my ex's
and she closed the store because it was too hard to try to keep her hand
in...most of the staff was IU students. Then, once her husband came back
from Iraq, she really wants to concentrate on the marriage.

We were at Opie Taylor's at the beginning of the year, and though Matt's
parents still really like it, we weren't thrilled with it...and Matt's lived
in Bloomington for most of his life, so he has been there a lot.
At the Trojan Horse...a chicken gyro and some fries!! I don't know if the
Runcible Spoon is still there...I don't remember it.
"Su/Cutworks" wrote in message
Marisa2 wrote:

Um, I will be in Bloomington (about 50 miles south of it) starting
August 1st.

If it's still there, don't miss a chance to eat at Opie Taylor's. It was
one of my favorite places to eat when I lived there. There's a Boca Loca
bead store there, along with one in Indy itself, they've been there for
years, and were great fun to visit. Have a meal at the Trojan Horse and
think of me, I think I lived in there. Oh, and if the Runcible Spoon is
still open, it's also fun to eat at, and the Co-op food store.

Bloomington is great during the summer but by September it fills up like

mad
with the students and things get a bit crowded.

Good luck there, it has some great features, including one of the best
research libraries in the US.

-Su