Old February 4th 04, 03:16 AM
Serenity

Default Duracraft NB180 Newberg

I found a Dura-Craft NB180 Newberg dollhouse kit at a thrift store.
It appears to be complete, or nearly complete; though I can't tell
because there is no parts list in the box and I've never built a
dollhouse before. It has lots of bitty pieces though!

The problem is, I don't have any instructions. I know I can get a
copy from Dura-Craft, but I'm having trouble reaching them. It seems
their e-mail is broken (as per their website), and I haven't been able
to get through on the telephone. I left a message, but haven't
received a call back yet. I'm sure I will get through to them
eventually, but in the mean time I'm excited to get started on this
house!

Does anyone out there have a copy of the instructions they could scan
and e-mail me; or is there a website somewhere that might have a copy
of the instructions?

Thank you for your time,
Teresa