Old February 9th 17, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default New pics

On 2/7/2017 3:53 PM, wrote:

Good for her knitting at 96! I knit mostly because tv is not so
enticing, I need something else to do while I watch!

I'm almost *always* stitching while watching tv, unless it is something
really exciting or has details I have to pay attention to.

I have already started on this years socks for Xmas, they are in demand
and expected. My great-granddaughter asked me if I had a 'spare' pair
for a friend lol

"Spare", huh? What a nice feeling to know your efforts are appreciated!

I am due to have that thumb joint repair again on my right hand this
time again next month. However it is very successful though six
weeks in a cast is a BIG bore

Oooooo, not good...especially since it's your right hand! How long did
the last repair last?

--
Joan

See my pictures he