Old November 5th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Martha[_4_]

Default glass beads

"Ann Eales" wrote in message
Thank you Barbara,
Good idea, I never thought of that, and the shape will still be there for
me to see where to put them back,
Ann

Or, you could brush a layer of liquid polymer clay on top of the piece
before adding the beads. The beads will stick to that after baking. Sculpey
for a matte finish and Kato for a shinier one. You'd have to add the beads
carefully so you don't mess up the 'finish.' Translucent Liquid Sculpey is
supposed to be self-leveling but I haven't found that to be entirely true.
Haven't tried the Kato liquid yet, just know it's a shinier finish.

Martha