Old July 11th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default any loom knitting here? (fwd)

Melinda Please READ my first answer , my point was that i am not happy
with the use o9f the name loom for the knitting activity ,,,,, and
that in this case it should be called Frame ,,, i say that the word
Loom should be kept for the WEAVING activity .....
mirjam

I have no idea what kind of knitting machine you are talking about, but
my knitting machine as well as my knitting looms (e.g. hand ones) knit
*exactly* the same as knitting, except that each stitch is held on a
separate hook (knitting machine) or peg (hand knitting loom), but they
are knit *exactly* the same way as you would do on needles.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.