Old November 16th 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Default Good News!!

Hearty congratulations! Big responsibility and I'm sure you're up to
the task!

Dianne

On 11/15/2010 6:28 PM, Janet wrote:
I found out today that I'll be one of two managing editors of Just
CrossStitch and Sampler& Antique Needlework magazines. I'm SO
excited! I have all sorts of ideas dancing through my head for
improvements and new designers to introduce. Maybe I'll even design a
band sampler or two in the future. It will be such a fun and exciting
job.

Let me know if you have any ideas for improvement. I'm open to any an
all. Just remember that in needlework publishing, it will be about a
year before anything new can be designed and stitched and appear in
the magazine.

I'm also excited about the plans we're making for the Christmas in
Williamsburg seminar for next year. It will be the 25th anniversary
and we have some special designs we're working on.

Thanks for letting me share this news with my stitching buddies.

Janet Walker