Old December 22nd 04, 01:14 AM
Becky Andresen

"Pat P" skrev i melding

"Becky Andresen" wrote in message

Oh well. SW was one of the few magazines I still liked, until

Herrschners
decided to abuse it's ownership. I guess I'm down to getting seed
catalogs
from the UK now. *sigh*

Have you had the Thompson & Morgan seed catalogue? It`s supposed to be

one
of the best and is fairly local. If you like I`ll try to get you one.

Hi Pat!

T&M has always been a favorite of mine. My mother used to get it when I was
young. My very own copy arrived the other week, and I've enjoyed sitting on
the couch with DH...trying to figure out what would do well in Norway. I am
really happy to see how many container plants T&M is offering for this
season! I might actually have a chance at growing some vegetables out on
the terrace.

Still giggling at how excited DH is about the seed catalog...
Becky A.