Old January 29th 05, 02:44 PM
Mark Jones

rasmus andersson wrote:
I am looking for a Glass Clear material that can be used as a
grout/joint(?) for a mosaic. The mosaic is made of small glass tiles so
the material has to adhere to glass,(and wood).
I have tried with an acrylic paste but it does not adhere very well to
the glass, and during evaporation it looses to much volume, and it
looks pretty yellowish and not transparent enough.
Does anyone here knows of a good tranparent product that might be a
solution.
(if available in europe, that would be a help too)
Thanks alot,
rasmus

I'm not a glassworker myself but have you considered silicone adhesive? I think
it comes in a clear version also, if so, that stuff sticks to just about
anything and is watertight, pliable, heat-resistant, etc. There has to be some
epoxies that fit the bill also. Have you tried searching google and (even
better) ebay?