Old July 30th 10, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lynoth

Default ?? for the gents

Hello friends!

I will be attempting to teach my boyfriend to cross stitch shortly,
yay! One thing I know well after, well, a few years on this old Earth,
is that men's brains work a "tad" differently than women's do, so I
thought I'd ask if there was anything I should watch out for? Any
concepts that had to be explained differently, phrasing I should be
aware of to use or avoid, etc etc?

I am really looking forward to this that boy sure does need to get
the heck away from the computer a little more! (before you start the
"pot to kettle" jokes, he works IT and programs for fun!) plus, you
know, if he starts up then I HAVE to increase my stash to accomodate
him, right? LOLOL