Old March 25th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Monterrey Medallion parts is parts

Yes, that is unretouched; the flash bled out the color. The colors are
actually richer than in the image.

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Looks great to me! Are you sure that's an un-retouched photo? :-)
Roberta in D

"Batik Freak" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ink.net...
Hey y'all have heard me whining about the blocks for this quilt. Here is
a pic of it lined up on the wall at LQS yesterday; it's not been sewn
together.

The object of the game for me was to not repeat any color in either the
star blocks or the outside blocks. in other words, none of those blocks
have two pieces the same color, and none of the blocks are matching any
other block. The downside is that on the outside blocks that are
supposed to be a Jacob's ladder thing, I didn't realize all the 4-patch
parts had to be turned the same way and by the time I figured it out, I
was N O TTTTTTTTT gonna unsew and re-do!! SO THERE!!! LOL.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lpskee...r=b4cf&.src=ph

It's the one called Monterrey Medallions in this album.

Thanks

L. P. Skeen, Summerfield NC
Organized people are just too dang lazy to look for things.